I have been nominated by a fellow blogger to receive the One Lovely Blog Award. I received the following message on my About the Circus page:
Rules for Nomination:
- Nominated blogger (Me) must link back to person (celatime) who nominated them.
- List Rules of Nomination
- Upload Award Pic as Featured Image!
- List 7 random but awesome facts about yourself
- Choose an unspecified number of blogs to nominate
Seven Facts About Opinionated Mommy
- I found that there are moments when I have too many opinions.
- I’ve discovered that the most important thing in life is family. Why dwell on the small stuff?
- I’ve discovered that you can truly find a circus act in your family or at your place ofemployment.
- I’ve found that I turned into a nerd while no one was looking. WTH?
- When I put my mind to something, there is no stopping me.
- I had a dog named queen elizabeth; no offense to the queen. The decision was based a historical figure who reigned despite the malcontent for her sex. (yeah, I’m weird)
- I have been in school FOREVER! Writing a dissertation is the most horrific experience EVER!
Opinionated Mommy Nominated the Following Blogs
- The Southern Yankee
- The Mind of Brocephus
- Trying to Make Things Right
- Get Off My Lawn
The blogs that have been nominated are those that are exceptional in the blogging community. These bloggers have opinions that are true to their values no matter the fall out. I sincerely wish everyone good luck and keep blogging no matter the outcome!